Photo by Christian Vierig/Getty Images
Proof that streetwear reigns supreme comes in the form of Prada climbing 14 places to rank 11. Miuccia Prada's "return to her nylon roots" has seen huge success for her feminine-athleisure mash-up aesthetic of belt bags, gabardine track pants, bucket hats, and Tech-fly trainers. Consumers are also delving into pre-owned sites like Vestiaire Collective for archival pieces. According to Lyst, Louis Vuitton's classic Neverfull tote bag is the number one Q1 product – the first designer resale product to make the list and a clear indication of our lust for an 'iconic' piece.
Here are the products and brands that Lyst found most popular in Q1 of 2018:
1. Louis Vuitton Pre-Owned Neverfull Bag
2. Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Superstar Metallic Sneaker
3. Gucci Pursuit Striped Rubber Slides
4. Acne Pale Pink Clea Bomber
5. Gucci GG Logo Belt
6. Maison Margiela Paillettes Ankle Boots
7. Balenciaga Speed Trainer
8. Off-White Black Brushed Diagonal Hoodie
9. Topshop Black Joni Jeans
10. Loewe Leather Trimmed Woven Rafia Tote
5. Stone Island
8. Dolce & Gabbana
Photo by Christian Vierig/Getty Images.