This summer, your four walls at home are not enough to keep the heat out. We're all in need of constant refreshments. and getting out of the house in this hot weather to get a cool glass of ice tea is not an option. We've got a very flavorful iced tea peach recipe for you that is so easy it does not need any skills at all, you don't even need to heat water! The flavors here are incredible and fresh. Check it out and you'll find your fridge stocked with it all year.
- 1 Liter of water.
- 2 peach tea bags. (caffeinated or not depending on preference)
- Nectarines. (if not available then use peaches)
- Star anise.
- Honey or Stevia.
1. Add the tea bags to room temperature water.
2. Leave indoors overnight or outdoors in sun to help the flavor come out more.
3. Add thin slices of nectarines.
4. Add in a cinnamon stick.
5. Throw in a star anise.
6. Put it in the fridge until cool.
7. Add honey or Stevia, amount depending on your taste. And Enjoy!
Main Image Credits: Sugar & Cloth
Enjoy your days on the beach this summer, while drinking one of these...
About the Author
Farida Abdel Malek The first time she watched "The Devil Wears Prada" around the age of 12, Farida felt something that she couldn’t quite explain at that time. She was inspired. The clothes, the hair, the makeup and of course, Paris. It made her feel ecstatic; wanting to jump years ahead to enter the industry in a way or another. She is a makeup fanatic and spends 80% of her time looking at new products, and putting them on her wishlist. She studied multimedia journalism, and wanted to further utilize it by writing about her passion. Farida loves to take time for herself and unwinds by watching "Friends" and doing her skincare routine before bedtime.