Oh yes, a performance tracking condom has landed.
The i.Con Smart Condom (sounds very intense) has coined itself as the "world's first smart condom," but it's actually a ring that sits over your average Durex.
The ring will track your man's performance (no pressure...) as well as detect chlamydia and syphilis and you can find the results in an app.The A to Z of sexual fetishes
The A to Z of sexual fetishes
First announced last July, you can now pre-order it for a casual £59.99 on British Condoms but until the product has a firm release date, the company won't actually take your money.
On the pre-order page (obviously we had a sneaky look), you'll apparently be able to answer all of the below questions after your sesh...
- What's the thrust velocity?
- How fast are the thrusts?
- How many calories were burnt?
- How your man's performance compares to other people in the world? (Who wants to know that?!)
- What's the average skin temperature of his penis is? (Ew.)
- What's his girth?
- How many different positions did you just tick off?
7 sex toys that are truly mind-blowing
Unless you're dying to analyse your sex life in great detail and you don't think it will just rack you both with performance anxiety, by all means, go for it.
For us, all this "tracking" sounds horribly clinical. What happened to good old fashioned romance? We're just going to stick to a normal condom for now, thanks.