It's been another busy week in the world of entertainment.
Harry Styles achieved a double success with his first solo single; action-packed movie Fate of the Furious smashed global box office records; a mascara advert featuring Cara Delevingne was banned; fans of crime drama Broadchurch were impressed but bereft as the third and final series concluded - and much more...
Here's a round-up of some things you might have missed:Image copyright Calvin Klein Image caption An advert for Calvin Klein underwear featuring 73-year-old Lauren Hutton, along with Kirsten Dunst and Rashida Jones from The Office
Lauren Hutton, 73, models underwear for Calvin KleinImage copyright Getty Images Image caption From his unique way of cooking eggs to his personal perfume, we've learned a lot about Prince in the year since his death
- Prince: 12 things we've learned since his death
- Harry Styles single topples Ed Sheeran
- Fate of the Furious breaks global record
- Broadchurch finale shocks viewers
- Rimmel ad featuring Cara Delevingne 'misled viewers'
- How did the new Dragons make their millions?
- Dean Gaffney to return to EastEnders
- Cuba Gooding Sr found dead in LA
Follow us on Facebook, on Twitter @BBCNewsEnts, or on Instagram at bbcnewsents. If you have a story suggestion email entertainment.news@Eyes On Events.co.uk.