Multi-talented model Karlie Kloss is a knockout Beauty, and the former Victoria’s Secret Angel graced the 2017 Oscars red carpet looking absolutely flawless.
Giving us major old Hollywood vibes, the 24-year-old went super glam with a wavy blond lob, gold shimmery eyes paired with dewy skin, and tangerine lips.
Ready to rock this Oscars look? Watch the video above and follow makeup artist and brow expert Tedrick LaMar of the Butterfly Studio Salon, as he recreates Kloss’s bright orange lip.
1. Line upper and lower lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Scorch and smudge with a brush for a smoky effect.
2. Apply Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Half Baked (a golden bronze) all over lids. Pro tip: Layer the color to intensify.
3. Add warmth and richness to lids with Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Baked (a rich bronze).
4. Using the same color, smudge the shadow along lower lash line.
5. Lightly apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Roach (a deep burgundy metallic brown) to crease.
6. Define eyes by lining the inside of upper lids with Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in Rail.
7. Swipe on a few coats of Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. Pro tip: Slightly bend the mascara wand to get a super close application when using a thick brush.
8. Apply a rosy blush from the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette by Becca Cosmetics to apples of cheeks. Then add highlighter from this palette to cheekbones for a glowy finish.
9. Outline and fill in lips with a bright orange lip liner such as Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Crash.
10. To complete the look, swipe on Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Bang for an extra pop of color.
#CopyThat: Kylie Jenner’s Sexy S-Waves
How to Get a Cat Eye as Slick as Adele’s
Beyoncé’s Beautiful Bronze Glow Is Easy to Get. Here’s Exactly How.
Let’s keep in touch! Follow Yahoo Beauty on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.